Program Duration: 3 Days (April 2nd – 4th, 2018) | Fees: SAR 17,000 (inclusive of 5% VAT) | Riyadh, KSA
Founded in 1983, the Program on Negotiation is a consortium program of Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Tufts University. Learn More
PON Global is a unique program that largely mirrors the extremely popular flagship program that PON has offered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, for more than 30 years. The program will test your beliefs and assumptions and help you overcome emotional and rational biases, examine complex negotiation scenarios, and discover a range of competitive and cooperative negotiation strategies. In this acclaimed program, we compress 30 years of ground-breaking research into three thought-provoking days. In sessions taught by Harvard’s expert faculty and with dynamic videos and video conferencing segments, you’ll broaden your understanding of negotiating concepts, acquire proven negotiating techniques, and have the opportunity to put your learning into practice. This time – and road-tested – curriculum has been utilized by more than 35,000 executives who have participated in PON’s Executive Education programs. Join their ranks and acquire a framework for negotiation—equipping you to overcome barriers, manage conflict, and achieve better outcomes at the bargaining table, every single time.
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
- Learn how to confidently negotiate successful deals around the world
- Discover how to build partnerships and create sustainable outcomes
- Understand how to create value and find win-win solutions to complex problems.
- Improve your working relationships with boards of directors, colleagues, employees, clients, and other key stakeholders through effective negotiation
- Understand how to conduct international negotiations effectively in a turbulent environment
- Learn how to negotiate in a multi-cultural environment
- Design and implement innovative strategies for successful negotiations