Program Duration: 3 Days | Fees: SAR 12,000 per participant | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
For enquiries & registration, please contact; +966-50-182-3642, +966 12 659 4248, +966-55-570-7287 | email@example.com| firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrepreneurship is a way of thinking, reasoning, risk taking, and leading. Successful entrepreneurs find creative ways to identify opportunities and unmet needs of customers. They then formulate business strategies and create products and services to cater to customers’ needs and demands. Keeping a close eye on profitability, optimum resource utilization, and exploiting market opportunities are key traits that successful entrepreneurs must hone in to create profitable and growing businesses.
This program has been designed for executives to exhibit what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. It shows participants how to identify business opportunities, enter new markets, launch new products and services, and craft high growth business strategies successfully. Examples of various successful entrepreneurs are used to illustrate the behaviors, decisions, risk-taking, and roles of successful entrepreneurs to pursue lucrative business opportunities.
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur
- Identify business opportunities and learn how to create and implement strategies to seize lucrative business opportunities
- Learn how to scan, assess, and pursue high growth opportunities, especially in turbulent markets and economies
- Understand how to create new demand and markets for your products and services through innovation
- Learn how to develop business plans for venture capital funding
- Recognize and shape business opportunities
- Attract talented employees and build an ecosystem successfully
- Launch successful ventures globally
- Understand how to create joint ventures with international companies and achieve business growth and high profitability