Program Duration: 3 Days
Fees: AED 16,000 (inclusive of 5% VAT) per participant
There is a growing need for non-finance executives to understand how business accounting and finance work in the corporate world. This three-day program has been designed for executives that come from engineering, social sciences, and any other non-finance backgrounds. It will provide a focused and hands-on experience on the fundamental and commonly used financial concepts and techniques in businesses. This program will equip the non-financial executives and managers with skills that will enable them not only to grasp core financial matters but also to conduct financial analysis themselves. It will transform the functional executives into leaders who can integrate their business and investment strategies using modern financial tools and techniques. It will also enable them to make critical decisions based on economic indicators and financial data.
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and confidently use fundamental accounting and financial terms
- Read and comprehend financial statements. Draw meaningful information from reported financial numbers for improved executive decision-making.
- Run organizations in an efficient way from an economic and financial viewpoint.
- Apply global best practices in managing financial aspects of business and organizations.
- Interpret the importance and impact of financial ratios.
- Devise successful investment strategies.
- Make critical investment decisions at personal and business levels by applying time value of money concepts.
- Carry out capital budgeting analysis.
- Learn valuation techniques for exploring and analyzing investment decisions.
- Recognize and deal with challenges in valuing investment proposals.
- Appreciate important ethical concerns in financial decision making.