Program Duration: 3 Days (March 13th-15th, 2017) | Fees: SAR 12,000 per participant | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The Lead Faculty of the program is Dr. Nelson Phillips ( Dean & Professor of Imperial College Business School, London, UK)
For enquiries & registration, please contact; +966-50-182-3642, +966 12 659 4248, +966-55-570-7287 | firstname.lastname@example.org| email@example.com
In today’s dynamic business environment and global competition, leadership skills must continue to evolve and adapt in order to meet the constantly changing business environment and global marketplace. In such circumstances, executives seek valuable contribution by their teams to achieve the vision, mission, goals, and objectives. However, the person holding the reign needs to act as more than an executive. He must exhibit high impact leadership skills to keep the team’s morale high at all times, enhance motivation levels, bolster team relationships, and be a catalyst to change.
This three-day course will provide participants with global knowledge, skills, and tools that are essential to become a transformational and high-impact leader. This program is all about finding new and better ways of motivating, persuading, leading, and transforming your organization and people.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued by imperial College Business School, London, UK.
- Real-life case studies & business game from Harvard Business School (USA)
- Networking opportunity with other CEOs and Business Owners
- Executives & Entrepreneurs with a minimum of 8 years experience.
- Directors, General Managers, and Vice Presidents.
- Business Owners
- Functional Heads
- Business Unit Leaders