Program Duration: 3 Days (April 17th – 19th, 2018) | Fees: SAR 17,000 per participant (inclusive of 5 % VAT)| Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In today’s dynamic business environment and global competition, leadership skills must continue to evolve and adapt in order to meet the constantly changing business environment and global marketplace. This is especially true for healthcare executives, who must lead their organizations into a future shaped by rapid changes in technology, reimbursement and patient-centered care. This certificate program prepares you for a high-level management role and enhances your potential for leadership and strategic thinking at your organization.
This three-day program will provide participants with valuable hands-on experience developing key leadership competencies central to the healthcare industry. Learn to identify areas for improvement or potential for growth in your organization and design strategic plans to set and meet goals.
- Certificate of completion will be issued by Harvard Medical School
- Real-life case studies & business game from Harvard Medical School (USA) and Harvard Business School (USA)
- Networking opportunity with other CEOs, physicians, health care executives, business owners, and other senior executives
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand key ingredients of how to become a credible, transformational, and global leader in the health care industry
- Enhance your leadership skills such as motivating physicians, nurses, administrators, and other employees at health care organizations
- Learn how to communicate a vision, influence others, persuasion techniques, managing difficult conversations, team building, and managing change in health care
- Explore ways on how to continue to develop yourself as a leader in a constantly changing world of health care
- Examine your own organization through the lens of innovation
- Interact with industry leaders, CEOs, physicians, and senior executives and faculty from around the world
- Understand the forces shaping the future of healthcare, in order to make strategic decisions for your organization
Key Benefits to Your Organization
Enhance employee decision-making, leadership, performance, innovation, and employee retention, which will lead to competitive advantage, strategic growth, and improved quality and performance for health care organizations.