Program Duration: 3 Days (December 12th – 14th) | Fees: SAR 12,500 per participant | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
For enquiries & registration, please contact; +966-50-182-3642, +966 12 659 4248, +966-55-570-7287 | firstname.lastname@example.org| email@example.com
Organizations usually are engaged in projects of different nature across various industries such as construction, oil & gas exploration, refining, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate development, mergers & acquisitions, new product launch, and strategic initiatives. Project directors and managers are faced with immense challenges such as budget constraints, limited resources, tough delivery schedules, scope management, inefficient teams, and meeting ever-changing demands of key stakeholders. Overcoming these key challenges requires not only project management expertise but also leadership skills.
Successful project management is more than just planning, scoping, scheduling, and execution. It is about securing stakeholders’ interests, avoiding pitfalls, navigating through complex situations, driving the project team towards a shared vision and goal, managing conflicts and delivering projects within stipulated time, specifications, and budget.
This three-day program has been designed to enhance your project management, leadership, team building, conflict management, negotiation, stakeholder management, and communication skills that are critical for successful project management. It takes a management perspective and focuses on practical aspects of project management. This program further shows participants how to leverage global project management best practices, tools, and techniques to deliver projects successfully in a diverse and multi-culture environment.
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand fundamental principles of project management including project management life cycle.
- Define and plan mega projects for public and private sector organizations
- Define project scope and charter
- Build, lead, and manage high-performance project teams using leadership skills
- Make effective decisions through team and consensus building approach
- Manage and resolve conflict on projects
- Create an effective project communication plan for key stakeholders
- Manage project risks
- Develop project schedules/plans in MS Projects Software
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Organization Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- Define and allocate resources and costs/budgets to projects using MS Projects Software
- Understand concepts of Program Management Office (PMO) and Portfolio Management for mega projects in public and private sector
- Monitor, control, and evaluate projects through Earned Value Approach (EVA)
- Close projects by deploying standard operating procedures and checklist.